Kondensa (LK) series is our historic condensing solution for heating industrial and/or commercial areas. Thanks to the premix burner technology, the completely stainless steel heat exchanger and the condensing system, we are able to have high efficiency and a wide range of modulation of the LK series suspended warm air heaters.
Having a condensation system in your heating system allows you to have numerous advantages, such as:
- High energy efficiency.
- Reduction of consumption.
- Lower environmental impact.
We have numerous applications all around Europe and the End Users are fully satisfied with the advantages of the Kondensa suspended condensing warm air heater.
- Outputs range from 5 kW to 97 kW.
- Sealed combustion circuit.
- INOX AISI 441 stainless steel combustion chamber, INOX AISI 441 stainless steel exchanger tubes and fume collection box made of low carbon content.
- Efficiency up to 108% referred to the lower heating value (Hi).
- Premixed gas modulating burner, low NOx emissions in class 5, in compliance with EN 1020 2009 standards.
- Electronic card with continuous modulation of power, controlled by a microprocessor, which allows energy savings of up to 50%.
- Very high reduction of air stratification.
- An advanced technique of air/gas mixing guarantees total heater safety.
- Safety thermostat and condensate control sensor.
- 230V/1ph/50Hz supply voltage.
- In compliance with all applicable EC regulations (0476CQ0451).
- A version of suspended heater KONDENSA serie LK with centrifugal fan and mixing box is available upon request.