Rapid Pro (LRP) series is an evolution of our Plus and Rapid suspended warm air heaters to meet the new requirements of the EU 2281/2016 legislation in force since 01/01/2021 (ErP 2021).
Rapid Pro heaters are modulating heating systems which, through a continuous modulation system, allow to better optimize the heating system and reduce the stratification of heat in the work environment.
Using the best premix burner technology and the best raw materials, we offer our Partners and End Users a heating solution:
- To last over time.
- To respond to the concrete needs of the markets.
- To respond to the increasingly restrictive values of national and European regulations.
Rapid Pro is the new Apen Group solution based on over 50 years of experience.
- Outputs range from 9 kW to 92 kW;
- Sealed combustion circuit;
- INOX AISI 441 stainless steel combustion chamber, INOX AISI 441 stainless steel heat exchanger tubes and flue collection box made of low carbon content;
- Efficiency up to 97% (ncv);
- Premixed gas modulating burner, low NOx emissions (class 5) in compliance with EN 1020 2009 standards;
- Electronic control board with continuous modulation of heat output, controlled by a microprocessor, which allows energy savings of up to 40%;
- Very high reduction of air stratification;
- An advanced technique of air/gas mixing guarantees total heater safety;
- Safety thermostat;
- 230V/1ph/50Hz supply voltage;
- In compliance with all applicable EC regulations.