SPACE-RAY Double Linear Tube heaters have many applications from factories and warehouses to sports halls, aircraft hangers, supermarkets, exhibition halls and retail premises. So no matter what the use, size or shape of your building you can rest assured that SPACE-RAY Radiant Tube heaters will suit your needs.
How do SPACE-RAY Radiant Tube heaters work? A gas fired flame within the Calorised Emitter Tubecauses the heat to radiate invisible “black heat” energy. This energy gently warms surfaces and people without heating the air directly. Therefore SPACE-RAY Radiant Tube Heaters are highly fuel efficient and are an ideal total heating system or for zone/spot heating.
- The power of two heaters
- But the convienience of one flue
- Heater lengths up to 26m
- Invented by SPACE-RAY
- Mounting heights from 2.1m to 15m
- Suction operation for increased efficiency and ease of venting – vertical or horizontal
- 5 Year emitter tube guarantee
- Calorised Emitter Tube – Highly efficient
- Calorised Emitter Tube – flake-free – guarantee
- Lightweight construction – quick to assemble and fit
- Aluminium radiant reflectors – the proven superior material to maximise downward heat
- All units individually tested before dispatch
- Made in the UK under ISO 9002 quality assurance
- CE marked for both Natural Gas and LPG